Monday 22 October 2018

Bonging for Ice

Saw this sign outside a gas/petrol station in the city of Greenville (South Carolina). I want me some of that ice which increases focus and elevates mood in my soda. To go please!


Then I saw these bongs inside the shop behind glass cabinets. Many bong paraphernalia in that gas station, manned by a rather chilled guy. First time I came across these in a gas station, funnily it's located near to a residential area that may look like its residents/customers do scout for these.


 
A quick google search leads me to a marijuana strain called 'Ice Cannabis/Ice Marijuana', claims to make patients more sociable and open when used in small doses. Some insomniacs claim that it helps them sleep better. Enlightened aren't we.  Amused certainly.
Disclaimer: I do not bong. 

No comments: