Saturday 13 October 2018

Another Milestone

(Read: A new start. Heh!)

An Overthinker will take a long while to make a move, due to thinking over and over and over. Deliberating over the consequences. And going back and forth to simulate the decision and think some more of possible alternate paths. My dad calls it 'paralysis by over analysis'.

Thanks to two friends, TSY and RS, I am (or will be) re-starting on journal-ing my observations.

These old pages carries evidence of many past restarts;
- when I first started a blog because I already had a paper diary so going digital is the next step,
- when I thought I'd do a travel and food blog because I made it a point to travel somewhere yearly and was always in search of different foods,
- when I began my post studies journey and needed a space to moan my misery of work and study at the same time
- etc. Many firsts and starts but never continuous with documenting the whole journey through and never a closure/ an end.

So, here is to another new start/milestone, my new life (possibly permanent) in a land far away from home.

No comments: