Wednesday 31 December 2014

I believe so

I haven't worked since early September. That means  four months (and counting) since I last was overwhelmed with deadlines and workload, belittled by neurotic superiors.
2014 had been a year of many epic fails. It is uncomfortable admitting to it and more so, the fear that others may judge at point blank that "You are so negative!"
As I recollect the year gone by, there are individuals  that pop up in my head who still haunt me. I shall remain not naming names. I will be strong enough to handle my inner demons one day.
As I recollect the year gone by, my mind races ahead to recollect the epic fails and this aches me more. My hands are tied. I can't change the past. I can only chart new paths to walk down right after deciding on which journey / end destination.
As I recollect the year gone by, I know I've been dealt unfairly. Although (i think) i have neutralized to the actions...it still knocks the breadth out of me when I dissect the incidences.
I am healing. I am better now. I believe so.

PS - the key takeaway is, never be utterly fearful of failure that you never want to get up again. 

PPS - This blog is an update to the aftermath of 10 Sept '14. Read "Freedom Day"

No comments: