Sunday 28 December 2014

That moment in Life

That moment you realize that you spent a good chunk of your life nurturing the wrong idea.
That moment you realize that the love of your life, was not the love of your life.
That moment you realize your entire world fell apart and you’re still standing.
That moment you realize your dream job, is not your dream job at all.

Doing life is complex - all in its own time, the wheels turn in time to reason and rhyme.
As the year draws to an end people spew gratitude for the year gone by. They enter the new year all bushy tailed with bright eyes, full of wishful thinking and new hope.

I say, to hell with them. A difficult year gone by is a hundred times more Life done in it. I've been dealt endless curve balls this year. I'm still standing. Bring it on, 2015! I look forward to another year gone by filled with life's lessons, unwarranted outcomes, lost friends/loves, Surprise me, baffle me. knock me out harder already, will ya!

Cheers to a new year ahead.

No comments: