Monday 11 August 2014

A handful would know by now that I am making a move from Company G soon. It's been a bittersweet journey, a love hate affair. I love Company G and I hated it at the same time.
It's been like a rollercoaster boy girl relationship with dramas and dives and cloud 9s.
As communications protocol is tight, I shall not divulge and spurt any more than this for now. Signing off with this:

J via email, cc'ed Captain R of the ship: You shouldn't post that on Facebook.
Me: ?? (proceeds to reply to the head of the mothership, after half a day's contemplation. Note that it's the mothership.) Sorry i don't understand what you meant. Could you elaborate please?
J: why don't you ask CM or R?
Me to R: Hey Captain R.. I was amazed with how the Chinese entrepreneurs copycats existing models and businesses downright to the look, feel and logos and still law enforcers isn't able to do much about it. Nothing in my fb posting condemns Company G.
R: Media might find this statement of yours and twist it saying that the head of marketing said such and such.

And that, was my 'Welcome to the world of PR/Comms' 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!